Fiber Distribution Panel
he EngineerProTM Fiber Optic Patch Panels are a major sub-system within the overall EngineerProTM fiber solution. Available in 1U, 2U, 3U and 4U these 19-inch (483mm) wide rack mounted panels can accommodate industry-standard LGX adapter modules or LGX cassette modules manufactured by Nitrotel or other vendors for mix-and-match applications and bringing new levels of flexibility, functionality and accessibility to high-density fiber management systems. The panels offer complete top, front and rear-panel access. Internal and external fiber management are included allowing jumpers to easily exit either to the left or right at the front of the panel.
The 1U Patch Panel includes one sliding tray that accommodates 3 LGX adapter modules or LGX cassette modules. The 2U, 3U and 4U Patch Panels include a fixed frame that accommodates up to 12 LGX adapter or cassette modules.
The EngineerProTM Fiber Optic Patch Panels are also available with factory terminated and pre-loaded cable, pigtails and adapters. Standard optical cables and pigtails may be ordered in specific lengths, terminated with TIA/EIA standard connectors and with their corresponding fiber optic adapters loaded into the LGX panels or cassettes and shipped as a single unit.
- Large, translucent window provides clear view of the patching ﬁeld.
- Full support for a wide variety of ﬁber installation and termination methods:
- Pigtail fusion splicing
- Splice Tray
- Field-terminated connector.
- Pre-terminated/Plug & Play MTP cassette modules
- Patch & splice cassette modules
- Splitter cassette modules
- C/D-WDM cassette modules
- Complete front and back panel access to any/all modules in the panel.
- Excellent cable management
- Trunk cable holders (Available only in 2U, 3U & 4U Patch Panels)
- Compatible with existing plant
- Flexibility in conﬁguration
- Complete installation hardware