Drop Optical Cable Bow-type
Categories: Bulk Cable, DROP, Fiber Cable
The Nitrotel bow-type drop cable consists of 1 or 2 color coded optical fibers and offers an ideal solution for the smaller fiber counts that are needed in the final sections of an optical network. Two parallel FRP or Steel Wire strength members protect the optical fibers. The cable is completed with a LSZH black jacket with white option
- Simple structure, light weight, high tensile strength.
- Novel groove design, easily strip and splice, simplified installation and maintenance.
- Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath, environment-friendly, good safety.
- Comply with standard YD/T1997-2009
- Standard Reel Length: 2000m; Other lengths available on request.
NT-GJYXFH-Y1AY2 (FRP strength members)
NT-GJYXH-Y1AY2 (Steel wire strength members)
Y1: Number Fiber 1 or 2
Y2: Type SM G657A1 (1) G657A2 (2)